Hi. My name is Guillaume Leclerc, Maurice Bernard. I was born in France. I left from 12 to 16 to go live on an island, I went back, then I left again from 24 to [still undefined] to go discover the East. I'm now 41, I live during the hot season in Macau, and...
...here is what I'm currently and consciously doing with my limited time on Earth...
- back to Macau for good after some existential crisis traveling
- working on getting back my life on track and my roots: getting an apartment, client, usual places for coffee, reading, etc.
- figuring out how to slowly expand to China
- working daily on kindaVim, Vim motions for the whole macOS
- working daily on Wooshy, Alfred for the UI
- continuous reading
- being cold and wet (not ready for daily swimming in the open sea)