Hi. My name is Guillaume Leclerc, Maurice Bernard. I was born in France. I left from 12 to 16 to go live on an island, I went back, then I left again from 24 to [still undefined] to go discover the East. I'm now 38, I live in Macau, and...
...here is what I'm currently and consciously doing with my limited time on Earth...
- read one chapter of a non-fictional book with coffee, first thing of the day, out of home
- then swim in the sea. at least four days a week during weekdays
- weekly meeting with client, regarding Tiki Wiki
- personal projects, currently related to Alfred Workflows or Dash Docsets
- longing for the borders to open to move out of Macau, go to China, and climb
- periodic lunch/dinner one to one with friends