Hi. My name is Guillaume Leclerc, Maurice Bernard. I was born in France. I left from 12 to 16 to go live on an island, I went back, then I left again from 24 to [still undefined] to go discover the East. I'm now 36, I live in Macau, and...
...here is what I'm currently and consciously doing with my limited time on Earth...
- starting the day with swimming for 2 hours from Monday to Friday (at least)
- working on the management system of the University of Saint Joseph, one of my clients
- launching I Was Just Thinking, new psychology/philosophy/bullshit blog to share my thoughts, opinions, reflections, readings, etc…
- reading a couple of books related to development, design patterns, servers tweaking. Therefore finetuned my server for performance and security
- streamlined my application deployment processes
- building a web app and an Alfred workflow to control some server settings easily (e.g. php opcache clearance)
- building a web app and an Alfred workflow to be able to market my writings from sleeplessmind.info on many social media with one click or one command call
- writing fiction at sleeplessmind.info
- reading non-fiction, usually psychology, phylosophy.
- taking a graphic design specialization course on Coursera
- taking a creative writing specialization course on Coursera
- taking a User Interface design specialization course on Coursera
- portuguese classes 3 times a week
- cooking lots of healthy food