Hi. My name is Guillaume Leclerc, Maurice Bernard. I was born in France. I left from 12 to 16 to go live on an island, I went back, then I left again from 24 to [still undefined] to go discover the East. I'm now 36, I live in Macau, and...
...here is what I'm currently and consciously doing with my limited time on Earth...
- trying hard to find a way to replace my swimming routine (pools closed): currently taking sun and bodyweight exercices + sprint in nature, when weather allows (unfortunately only climbing indoor gym closed in Oct)
- working on the management system of the University of Saint Joseph, one of my clients
- reading non-fiction, usually psychology, phylosophy
- gobbling lots of screencasts and building personal projects on/with Laravel, Vue.js, Twitter Bootstrap and Bulma
- switching from Sublime Text to Microsoft Visual Studio Code, lots of cool stuff but lots of learning and habits changing
- writing fiction at sleeplessmind.info
- continuing the graphic design specialization on Coursera
- continuing the User Interface design specialization on Coursera
- portuguese classes 3 times a week
- planning climbing trip to Thailand in February
- cooking lots of healthy food
- building/maintaining relationships (need to be aware, else I keep working, reading and spending time in the sun instead)