Hi. My name is Guillaume Leclerc, Maurice Bernard. I was born in France. I left from 12 to 16 to go live on an island, I went back, then I left again from 24 to [still undefined] to go discover the East. I'm now 35, I live in Macau, and...
...here is what I'm currently and consciously doing with my limited time on Earth...
- working on the management system of the University of Saint Joseph through my company Sleeplessmind Ltd.
- learning Portuguese, 3 times a week, 1.5hr each class
- reading non-fiction to write and get better at writing for From OK to Great
- reading fiction to get better at conscious writing for sleeplessmind.info
- writing and publishing new fiction frequently on sleeplessmind.info
- Preparing and performing speeches for PAG Toastmasters Club Macau (one tonight!)
- working on my server (setting up new company website, enabling https, etc…)
- meeting people, building connections
- start climbing again (once a week currently)