Hi. My name is Guillaume Leclerc, Maurice Bernard. I was born in France. I left from 12 to 16 to go live on an island, I went back, then I left again from 24 to [still undefined] to go discover the East. I'm now 37, I live in Macau, and...
...here is what I'm currently and consciously doing with my limited time on Earth...
- getting a new apartment in Macau. It’s happening faster than expected but I need a place to cook and work. Traveling is halted until at least April
- working on the release of my first book for sleeplessmind.info. Got bad book cover designs made by “professionals” so I’m doing it myself
- eating poorly
- being physically not in shape. No more swimming and no more climbing for now. Hard to take
- working on the management system of the University of Saint Joseph, one of my clients
- reading psychology, philosophy, biographies, and a bit of fiction
- working on an app to create and provision servers. Might release to public for a fee. Might also create another app to create sites on those servers
- working on a HR app for the HK market (primarily)