Hi. My name is Guillaume Leclerc, Maurice Bernard. I was born in France. I left from 12 to 16 to go live on an island, I went back, then I left again from 24 to [still undefined] to go discover the East. I'm now 36, I live in Macau, and...
...here is what I'm currently and consciously doing with my limited time on Earth...
- being in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- swimming almost every day
- climbing almost every day (although the natural Crazy Horse crag has been shutdown by the Government)
- working on the management system of the University of Saint Joseph, one of my clients;
- building a new management system for schools, hoping to be helping schools in Macau with a better system than the ones they are currently using;
- eating awesome Thai food
- building an Alfred workflow to easily record English/Cantonese words equivalence because it’s easy to forget Cantonese tones (alfred-canto)
- reading psychology, philosophy, biographies, and a bit of fiction
- writing fiction at sleeplessmind.info
- learning Portuguese
- reviewing Cantonese
- drinking beers