Hi. My name is Guillaume Leclerc, Maurice Bernard. I was born in France. I left from 12 to 16 to go live on an island, I went back, then I left again from 24 to [still undefined] to go discover the East. I'm now 35, I live in Macau, and...
...here is what I'm currently and consciously doing with my limited time on Earth...
- working on the management system of the University of Saint Joseph through my company Sleeplessmind Ltd.
- learning Portuguese, 3 times a week, 1.5hr each class
- reading non-fiction to write for From OK to Great and fiction to write for sleeplessmind.info
- writing and publishing new fiction on sleeplessmind.info
- developing an Alfred workflow so that I can track time when I work for my company with both Toggl and Harvest services without any friction
- Preparing and performing speeches for PAG Toastmasters Club Macau
- building deeper relationships (that takes a lot of time and energy!)